Olympia family law attorney
Family law, criminal law, estate planning, and more.

Business Law

We'll Guide Your Business.

If you are starting a new business, what business form should you take - S- corporation, C-corporation, Limited Liability Company, Partnership, or Sole Proprietorship? How do you get set up with the different required state agencies and taxing entities? Do you need contracts to cover your business activities? Do you have a business plan for your new venture?

We represent clients in all stages of their business life, including business creation, ongoing operations, and final business wrap-up and representation in disputes with business partners or customers.

TIPS: Business EntitiesS Corps vs. C Corps